Saturday, May 7, 2016

More Color Therapy

I thought it might be fun to share some "in progress" color therapy.

As I said before, there's no wrong way to do it, you can do a whole picture at once or bits of them over days or weeks.  This posting is another of Ms. Marotta's pieces from her Tropical World collection.  This particular one is a 2 page piece so it takes up both sides, so for me, I try to do all the colors that are the same throughout both sides so I have a continuous look.


I can add more posts as this goes along.  This is probably a week's worth of adding colors to the tree, beaks and eyes.  I'm still looking forward to others sharing their progress and comments of how coloring helps them in their lives.  I'm also looking forward to how this will turn out since I'm undecided of what colors to make the birds, though I think they should be colorful since it's a Tropical location, and the birds there are typically vibrant.

Happy coloring!!! And be sure to add your pictures, and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment