Wednesday, July 13, 2016

New Books and Things

Well, I wanted to share a bit about the Vive Le Color books.

They're just that perfect size that fits into your purse should you want to take something with you to appointments, on planes, long drives, vacation or where ever you need to go.  I was excited to get mine and will share the one entry I've done in there so far.  I got the Japan book, and I just love it so far, even though I think I might need a microscope to see some of the things in there since they are a little small.

At the same time I ordered that, I also ordered a great set of pencils for travel, but I was disappointed in the packing, there was a box far too large, and no material to absorb shocks so all the leads in them have been broken.  I'll be contacting amazon to find out what I can do, since I don't like to spend money wastefully and it was a massive packing issue that resulted in the damage.  Otherwise the set is packed in a way that makes it easy to take with you as well, and I'm hoping they will replace it so that I can easily toss it on my purse whenever I have to go somewhere.  It was a set of 120 colors of artist choice pencils and again, I think they would be wonderful, if they are packed and shipped correctly so you don't have useless pencils with leads falling out every time you sharpen them.

Either way, enjoy today's entries.  The first is from the little Vive Le Color book and the other from Millie Marotta's Tropical World book.



As always I would love to see your art and hear your stories of how it helps you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment