Thursday, October 12, 2017

Just wanted to share

Lots of things have happened lately.

My little bestie....aka my niece, has begun kindergarten.  Fortunately, that doesn't mean the end of our playtimes, so I'm happy about that.  Unfortunately, I've had several colds and don't want her to miss school, or make my parents sick either, so I have missed a few things.  I was working on a costume for pretty much a year, getting this and that for it, and am a little sad because tomorrow was going to be the big reveal, but I don't want to make the ladies sick, some are fairly old.....90+ and if they caught cold there's no telling how badly they would get it.  I may still do a blog reveal of the outfit since it was to be tomorrow anyway, but I'm undecided as to how soon I'll be doing it, I'm still thinking about that :P.

For my niece I got her a going to school present, and since she's told me stories about daycare etc, I told her it's a friend she can talk to and tell about her days when no one else is there to listen and hopefully it will be a good friend to her for many years until she can properly write in her joural.  She's learning so much so fast and I'm very pleased that she's got a good will and desire to learn.  I'm not sure what she's named her new friend but I'll share her for you.


Also, my sister had a birthday party that same day so I got her a gift as well.  I will share that, and also share some pretty neat things she's been doing.  It's nice to see her being so creative!


I think she liked it, she started coloring in it right away.  It was a pretty big book, which was nice so there's lots to color!  If you're looking to see if you or someone else is interested in beginning this as a hobby, or stress relief etc, these little packs are a good way to see if it's for you or a loved one.


There she is being pertiful and coloring LOL :P.  The creative things she's been doing I got to see firsthand when I was house sitting.  I think you'll be tickled to see them as well.  She's been painting rocks, and I guess you can even order rocks so you can paint them!  How fun, I'll share a few photos one of one of her rocks, I think she did an awesome job, and another of a package that came LOL.



The blue wasn't something she did, I did that to retain her anonymity though, I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to find her without other info LOL, but anyway, I thought others would like to have some creative ideas.  The bottom picture is of the package that came, it was full of rocks LOL.  I think she might have a few to paint!

Happy coloring, painting etc......oh yes, also I got my sis, mom and niece a set of water colors and paintbrushes, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with those!

No comments:

Post a Comment