Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, and best wishes to all for a wonderful New Year!

I get to spend time with my family tomorrow, for which I'm eternally grateful.  I don't get to see them all, all of the time, so when I do get to see them, it makes me very happy.  I can say I do wish I could interact with my nephews more often, as I do with my niece, but I'm at least happy I can see her more often than most probably get to.  We are not exchanging gifts but only giving some to the children in the family, but I think that's the most fun anyway, although I love to give things to my family that I think they will love.  That's ok, I'll just fill the rest of the year with just because I love you gifts from time to time LOL.

I spent some time on some new Sherri Baldy books, and have an entry from three of them to share today.  They are all Besties books, meaning there are two copies of all of the pages to color with someone, or just to enjoy by yourself.  One of them was from the Steampunk Sweethearts book, another from the April Showers and Spring Things book and lastly from the Winter Wonderland book.

I used prismacolor premiere pencils on one, crayola pencils on another, and on the third I used a combination of metallic and sparkle gel pens and prismacolor pencils.  Hopefully you enjoy my entries, and as always I would love to see your work as well!





I'm pretty sure you can tell which is which, the steampunk picture I took from diff angles to show the effects of the glitter and metallic gel pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment